Monday, August 5, 2013

+WHOA NOW

Holy hell. I mean I knew I hadn't blogged in a while, but didn't realize how long "a while" was. Geez. What the heck have I been doing? Oh yeah, I had one hell of an end of the first semester of school. Jeeah! Two huge closings that happened within the same week...hello money in the bank?! And then I went on a family vacation to the mountains for 7 days plus tripped it over to SD for a wedding for the weekend. So that's why I haven't blogged since the middle of last month. What the shit? I hate when that happens.

Anyways. I just returned home last night from a fun weekend in San Diego for a wedding. It was stunning and great weather and great drinks and great food. Oh and the couple was so gorgeous too. I really had a good time relaxing. I hardly took any photos on my phone the best couple weeks, but here are my favorite gems.

Hangover Study food
A skiing bear. You're welcome.
My favorite ears

Makeupless
The best beer ever. Seriously go try this. The bomb.


It's raining/hailing and we're still fishing
 

Wedding lovers

Loved the navy tablecloths

Loved the lanterns


The photo booth was so fun too, we're stealing this idea thank you very much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment