Tuesday, August 13, 2013

+MARSHALL'S I LOVE YOU

I have a serious addiction to Marshall's. Like a go-there-every-week kind of addiction. I would say 90% of my shopping happens there. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good deals and I can spend hours sifting through the new merchandise.

I've decided I need to put myself on a little allowance for shopping. $200 a month is my budget. Once it' spent, it's spent. Now, I'm sure I won't spend this much every month, but it's a good cap to stop myself at. It is amazing how much you can  get for $200 at Marshall's. My fiancĂ© loves to shop online for his clothes and he'll spend like $80 on one shirt from Banana Republic and I'll come home with like 2 dresses, a pair of running shoes, and a new pitcher for the kitchen all for $80. He's always blown away at my savvy shopping skills.

Even when I have money to blow and Justin keeps telling me to spoil myself, I just can't do it at normal stores. For instance, last weekend we were in San Diego and we went to the mall. I ended up at Guess and was totally shocked at the pricing they had. I found a really cute pair of sunglasses, but they were $35! Not pricey for the average person I guess, but for me? I instantly thought "I can get even better ones at Marshall's for half the price". So I left the mall empty handed. Whoa.

So yesterday, after a not so exciting day at work, I decided to go over to Marshall's and see what they had. I ended up spending $204. I got a brand new purse, two pairs of yoga pants, two new tops, and a CHI flat iron. Pretty proud of my haul so I thought I'd share. If you've never been to Marshall's or TJ Maxx (which I'm dying to get here in our town), you need to go take a look. I promise you won't be disappointed!






 

2 comments:

  1. I've been to TJ Maxx but never Marshall's, I'm not even sure there is one in my town. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the saaame way with tj maxx! i could seriously go every day ;)

    ReplyDelete